Trade Shows…Why Not?
Whether you have a large corporation or a small business, trade shows are an effective and cost efficient way to get your name, brand and product out in front of your target demographic. Check out our blog on the benefits of trade show displays!
Bcreative has specialized in trade show displays for more years then we can count, and since the main season is upon us, we thought we would educate the less informed as to why attending a trade show is a top notch idea for promoting your business, brand and product.
There are COUNTLESS articles (see list below) on this subject, and after a lot of reading, and personal experience, I have found some tips that are Must Do’s when deciding to participate in a trade show.
The General consensus I’ve found, all state the following as best practices for a successful run in a trade show
1. Research, research, research! Always research each show you want to attend before committing to it. You want to make sure that there is enough people from your target audience that attend or it’s not going to be worth your time. The show itself will have statistics that are readily available prior to making any commitment – all you have to do is ask!
2. Set goals! Make sure you have a clear objective of what you want to get out of the show – % of sales, # of leads, generate brand awareness etc. Without goals you will be spinning your wheels, and will not be able to qualify your efforts as being beneficial or a waste of time.
3. Train your booth team! This means in all aspects – from dress to promotional efforts, even their listening skills. Clearly indicate to your team what you expect from them and coach them prior to the show on how to achieve the desired outcome. They are your representatives and must be fully prepared on what to expect AND what is expected of them.
4. The look and feel of your display is KEY! Keep it organized and clean looking at all times. Have your prices clearly marked and make it as interactive as possible to engage visitors long enough to remember you once they leave. In addition to this, ensure you have all your promotional literature readily available and in abundance. These take-aways are crucial to building awareness of your business, brand, product. Prizes, games, draws and demonstrations are all great ways to engage attendees to visit your booth. The more buzz you can generate at your booth the more you will benefit in the long run!
5. FOLLOW UP! Do not hesitate in following up as soon as you can once the show is over. The longer you wait the more likely your business and product will blend in with the rest, so be sure to follow up as quick as you can!
At Bcreative, we understand that in today’s hyper-competitive business environment, good isn’t necessarily good enough. You need to be better than that – conventional methods usually produce predictably average results. Our Trade show Pop-up displays are a cut above the rest, and will guarantee you stand out from the crowd at your next event. Available in a variety of configurations and sizes, our trade show displays can be customized to fit perfectly with your company and Brand.
Attractive, smart and affordable, our pop-up trade show displays combine impressive size with outstanding results! Lightweight, portable and 100% Canadian made, this innovative system sets up as easy as 1-2-3.
As a result, our clients can expect an effective and cost efficient trade show display that is fueled by inspiration and unfettered by common place thinking.